ModelxChange® Managers Program
ModelxChange® Managers Program (MMP) is a separate-account manager platform designed to help Mid Atlantic advisors provide sophisticated, yet cost effective, portfolio management solutions to their clients.
MMP utilizes Mid Atlantic Trust Company’s proprietary ModelxChange technology, enabling third-party managers the ability to offer ETF and Mutual Fund based model portfolios in an extremely efficient and cost effective way.
The program is well suited for your individual client’s personal portfolios or retirement plans. Based on data you gather from your client, MMP enables you to create a customized portfolio with professional third-party portfolio management performed by some of the nation’s leading model-based private money managers. We maintain direct relationships with dozens of premier investment managers, allowing you to selectively allocate portfolio segments to the appropriate specialists.
- Access to an extremely cost effective and efficient approach to third-party managed account strategies
- Account minimums as low as $25,000*
- Ability to create customized portfolios utilizing some of the nation’s leading model-based third party money managers Flexible online access to manager fact-sheets
- Access to over 60 third party managers representing more than 500 different model strategies including MPT, Quantitative, and Tactical approaches
- Ability to customize portfolio holdings by excluding certain ETFs or Mutual Funds
- Quarterly performance reporting
Mid Atlantic’s internal Product Management Group monitors and analyzes ongoing actions and results of the managers utilized in the ModelxChange® Managers Program. The goal of this ongoing process is to help you identify “best in class” managers for your client portfolios.
* – Some managers may impose account minimums at an amount higher than $25,000