Custody at National Financial
Through Mid Atlantic’s 25+ year clearing alliance with National Financial Services LLC*, a Fidelity Investments® company, our affiliated advisors can enjoy access to the technology, products, and support services offered by one of the world’s largest financial services organizations.
Through years of experience, we have a well developed capability to leverage from National Financial’s size and capability in behalf of our advisors. From a global trading and clearing platform to world class technology solutions, you and your clients can join the over 18 million accounts on the platform to take advantage of the scale and scope of the solutions that National Financial offers.
We invite you to explore the many features and capabilities of our brokerage and fee based platforms that are available to you and your clients when you work with Mid Atlantic/National Financial channel.
- Streetscape®: Your 24-hour window into the market and your client accounts
- MyStreetscape®: For your clients
- Thomson One: State-of-the-art brokerage, market, and account management portal, fully integrated with brokerage back office system
- Fee Based Tools: Manage your fee based accounts
- A Full Range of Client Accounts: IRAs, retirement plan prototypes, brokerage portfolio, with premium checking, debit card, and Quicken® integration
- Securities Processing: Back office processes made easy and efficient
You will want to know that technology development is keeping abreast of today’s fast changing environment. National Financial’s Client First program is dedicated to capturing and prioritizing client feedback to continuously enhance the client experience. Result: a continuous stream of enhancements delivered to the technology platform.
Learn more about the capabilities of National Financial at www.nationalfinancial.com
* National Financial provides correspondent clearing services through National Financial Services LLC in the U.S. and Fidelity Clearing Canada ULC in Canada. National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC