If you are interested in working in a challenging and innovative environment, and want to be somewhere that is both entrepreneurial and sized right to allow you to make a difference, then Mid Atlantic Capital Group may be the place for you.
At Mid Atlantic, we believe in providing opportunities for our associates to use their personal initiative and creativity to serve our customers. Not just occasionally, but every day, as part of our company’s culture. We trust our people to think independently and make well considered judgments, and give them the room to challenge past practices with new ideas. We value great performance, and back it up with recognition and financial incentives awarded on a monthly basis as part of our “great performance goals” program.
We invest in the personal development of our people because we know that not only they will benefit from it, but our customers will too. We know of no better way to excel at serving our customers than to dedicate ourselves to making sure that Mid Atlantic employees remain skilled, motivated, and satisfied with their careers. Join us and discover how you can be part of our excellent team.
Below are the current open opportunities at Mid Atlantic as well as across all EdgeCo Holdings Companies:
- Human Resources Administrator (PA, Pittsburgh)
- Senior Relationship Manager (PA, Pittsburgh)
- IT Project Analyst (Remote, USA)
- Program Director (Remote, USA)
- Staff Accountant (PA, Pittsburgh)
- Risk & Compliance Specialist (TN, Cordova)
- Client Service Manager, Retirement Services (Remote, USA)
- Staff Accountant (Remote, USA)
- Systems Engineer (PA, Pittsburgh)
- Relationship Manager (IA, Dubuque)
- Associate Regional Director (Remote, USA)
- CRM Marketing Manager (PA, Pittsburgh)
- Solutions Architect (PA, Pittsburgh)
- Marketing Coordinator (PA, Pittsburgh)
- Marketing Coordinator (KY, Lexington)