Mid Atlantic is pleased to welcome Crescent Wealth Partners, our newest addition to the Mid Atlantic family. Crescent is a former Ameriprise Group based out of Sarasota, Florida. The Crescent team consists of two partners, Brent Hillerich and Brian Grogan, in addition to associate producer Jared Burke and their staff members Erin Bewley and Claudia Woods. Crescent primarily focuses on investment management, retirement planning strategies, and charitable giving.
Mid Atlantic is excited to officially welcome one of our newest business partners The DRL Group to our family. Based in Katy, Texas, The DRL Group is comprised of brothers David and Darrin Loesch and five staff members who handle all operational functions and trading.
The firm specializes exclusively in the bond market, thus taking a “Masters of One” approach to financial services as opposed to a more general “Jack-of-All-Trades” philosophy. As such, The DRL Group is solely focused on providing tax-free income products and managing tax-deferred accounts (IRAs and SEPs) through utilizing high quality municipal and corporate bonds. For more than 20 years, The DRL Group has been serving top tax-bracket clients in their quest to reduce taxes, generate a stable income stream, and help to protect their principal investment value.
The following article was compiled by Alyssa Ritchie.
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Here are some useful tips from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Stop.Think.Connect.™ Campaign.
• When in doubt, throw it out. Stop and think before you open attachments or click links in emails.
• Back it up. Make electronic and physical backups.
• Guard your devices. Never leave your laptop or mobile devices unattended in a public place.
• Secure your accounts. Use passwords that are at least eight characters long and a mix of letters, numbers, and characters.
• Report anything suspicious. If you experience unusual problems with your computer or device, report it to your IT department.
For information and useful cybersecurity tips, please visit www.dhs.gov/stopthinkconnect.