In 2013, we not only celebrated our firm’s 30 year anniversary, but it also marked 25 years with our clearing firm, National Financial Services LLC (NFS). This milestone anniversary makes Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation one of the longest-standing broker-dealer correspondents of NFS. Having such a stable relationship with this Fidelity Investments company has been a key component of our business, helping us to grow and flourish as an organization. We salute the people at NFS who have helped make this relationship both durable, and adaptive to our needs over these many years.
ModelxChange Managers Program (MMP) is a separate-account manager platform designed to help Mid Atlantic advisors provide sophisticated, yet cost effective, portfolio management solutions to their clients. MMP utilizes Mid Atlantic Trust Company’s proprietary ModelxChange® technology enabling third-party managers the ability to offer ETF and Mutual Fund based model portfolios in an extremely efficient and cost effective way.
- Access to an extremely cost effective and efficient approach to third-party managed account strategies
- Account minimums as low as $25,000*
- Ability to create customized portfolios utilizing some of the nation’s leading model-based third party money managers
- Flexible online access to manager fact-sheets
- Access to over 30 third party managers representing more than 150 different model strategies including MPT, Quantitative, and Tactical approaches
- Ability to customize portfolio holdings by excluding certain ETF’s or Mutual Funds
- Quarterly performance reporting
Mid Atlantic is pleased to announce the addition of two new managers to the MMP line-up: Horizon Investments of Charlotte, NC and Alpha Investment Management of Cincinatti, OH. Mid Atlantic Plans to include additional managers throughout the coming year.
* – Some managers may impose account minimums at an amount higher than $25,000