Streetscape®: Your 24-Hour Window Into Your Client Accounts
At Mid Atlantic, we set high standards. We apply them equally to our own performance and that of our product and service providers. Over 25 years ago we chose Fidelity Investment’s National Financial Services LLC, to provide our clearing and custody services — because they had the strength, capabilities, and leading technologies that our company and our clients could rely on. Our continuing relationship with National Financial is a testimonial to the advancement and development of those same attributes to where they stand today: among the best in the industry. These are the same reasons why we chose Fidelity’s Streetscape® as an electronic trading and account-information platform for Mid Atlantic Financial Network.
Streetscape® is the Internet-based, state-of-the-art interface between your front office and your “virtual” back office. Simply connect to it via the secure Internet website — any time day or night — and you can access an amazing range of information and capabilities including:
Client Account Information
- Balances including cash, margin, and short accounts — plus MAPS and MAFS managed accounts
- Positions including intraday real-time updates
- Transaction history for extensive user specified date ranges, plus order status
- Statements — view, print, or email images of a client’s statements for the account’s history plus all of the most recently issued tax documents
- Details on account registration
- Confirms — view, print or email images of a client’s confirms for the past 84 months
On-screen placement of orders for equities, mutual funds, and options; one-click trade capability from the positions page — plus the ability to check order status with real-time trading and same-day viewing of orders placed
Real-time or streaming quotes, charts, company profiles, option chains, price histories, general market information from CBS Market Watch, news headlines from Market Pulse, the day’s pertinent exchange data on the NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ, and status of the world markets during market hours – to name some of the available capabilities.
Calculators for asset allocation, college planning, retirement planning, accumulated interest, bond income, investment growth, commissions, and much more.
A wealth of data, analysis, and reports is at your fingertips.
We live in the information age. As an independent investment professional, you work in an information-driven industry. With Mid Atlantic Financial Network®, you can have the information you need, in order to make educated decisions, delivered directly to your computer.
In addition to the information resources you have through the Mid Atlantic’s private network via the Internet, you’ll find a wealth of data and research on Streetscape® — the same Internet-based system that lets you interact with your client accounts and trade online.
Much of this research and data is complimentary. Our comprehensive menu also includes third-party research that is easily accessible and priced affordably. This allows you to choose the research that is most relevant for your particular practice.
- Ativo Research
- Columbine Capital Services
- Decision Economics
- Ford Equity Research
- Global Markets Page
- Market Edge
- Reuters ProVestor & Company Reports
- Reuters Research Company Reports
- Standard & Poors Stock Reports
- Stifel Nicolaus
- Thomson Reuters Company Report
- Decision Economics Inc.
- Market Edge
- Economic Calendar
- The Chart Room
- Fed Watching
- Equity Markets
- Bond Markets
- Standard & Poors
- Stifel Nicolaus
- Thomson Reuters Global Research
- News Headlines
- Market Summary
- World Indices
- Mutual Fund Screener
- Morningstar Mutual Fund Analytics
- Morningstar Advisor Workstation
- Econoday – Bond Markets
- Econoday – Auction Calendar
- Municipal Market Advisors
- Standard & Poors Fixed Income Research
Mobile capabilities for Streetscape are readily available via iPhone, iPad, Android phones and other mobile phones using a mobile web browser. You’ll always be in touch with the markets and your clients.
* National Financial provides correspondent clearing services through National Financial Services LLC in the U.S. and Fidelity Clearing Canada ULC in Canada. National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC